Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

About The Game I_vote_lcap33%About The Game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap17%About The Game I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap17%About The Game I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap0%About The Game I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap33%About The Game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap0%About The Game I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

About The Game

3 posters

Go down

About The Game Empty About The Game

Post  druf Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:16 am

Intro
This game took the weak job system from ff3 to the Next Level (see what I did there). It is the first game where you can actually change whenever you want to. Although not every single of the 21 jobs are necessary to beat the game but at some point you will find each job useful if even for a quick laugh.

Characters
Final Fantasy 5 consists of 5 playable characters, you will use 4 at all times unless you get split up each with their own unique story.

Bartz Klauser- Bartz Klauser (Butz Klauser in the Japanese version) is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy V. He is the son of Dorgann, one of the original Warriors of Dawn, and a woman named Stella. His mother died from cardiac arrest when he was young, and his father died three years before the game begins. On advice from his father, Bartz decided to wander the world. And is where your adventure begins with boko.

Lenna Tycoon- Lenna Charlotte Tycoon, also known as Reina, is a playable character in Final Fantasy V. Lenna is the daughter of King Tycoon, and the sister of the long-lost Sarisa. Lenna, though adventurous and brave, is also kind and gentle. She would (and does) gladly put herself at risk for the sake of others, and is sometimes a bit impulsive. She especially loves dragons and puts herself in danger twice to save the life of a Wind Drake while she is a Warrior of Light.

Faris
Spoiler:
Scherwiz is a player character in Final Fantasy V. Faris is a pirate captain who travels with a pirate ship and its crew, accompanied by a sea-dragon named Syldra. The party first encounters Faris when they try to steal the pirate ship, which leads to their adventures as the Warriors of Light.

Galuf Halm Baldesion, also known as Galuf Doe, is a playable character in Final Fantasy V. He is the king of Castle of Bal and one of the four Warriors of Dawn. Galuf is the oldest party member and one of the first of Final Fantasy's older male warrior characters, a role later succeeded by characters like Cyan Garamonde, Auron and Basch fon Ronsenburg.

Krile Mayer Baldesion, also known as Cara or Kururu, is a protagonist from Final Fantasy V. She is the princess of Bal Castle and the granddaughter of the king, Galuf Halm Baldesion. She is notable for being able to talk to Moogles and Chocobos and being able to tame and befriend Wind Drakes. She even keeps a pet Moogle in her room and a Wind Drake on her balcony. When she first appears, she is known as Girl. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE GAME HEAVY SPOILER
Spoiler:

The characters themselves are not job specific which is both good and bad, while your party should mostly be balanced in order to the end, the further and further you get into the game your characters become more and more like clones of each other. But it still never truly feels as awful as what ff8 ends up with of matching the x button.
Although there you never switch out characters like the later games, you never feel like there should be more characters because of the 21 unique jobs.

Battle
The battle system is much like any pre ps2 game final fantasy but with very many unique abilities from the 21 jobs. Each class has its base ability such as black mage will always have black magic, and you have the get the choice for your characters 2nd ability meaning you could have black and white magic at the same time with any charatcr. Also the random battle music is my favorite in the series.

Job Systems
Like I have mentioned there are 21 different jobs here is a little bit about each one.

Bare
The Bare or Freelancer is your default class you have the normal attack and item option as well as 2 previous learned abilities from any other job class. Gets better and better the more the game goes on but you won't find yourself using it until the last area.
Rating 9.5/10
Spoiler:

Knight
The Knight is by far your best tank and that paired with its ability to equip swords make it a very useful. It's innate ability which is automatically is used cover which covers for any critical ally that is targeted by a physical attack.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Cover- Gives you the ability to use cover with any job class
Level 2 Guard- Causes the next physical attack to do 0 damage (couples with guard)
Level 3 2-Handed- You double grip your sword losing your shield but doubling attack power
Level 4 Eq Shields- You can now equip shields with any job class
Level 5 Eq Armor- You can now equip heavy armor with any class
Level 6 Eq Swords- Equip any sword except braveblade with any job.
Analysis
Very useful job for boss fights, I wish it was a little stronger, but its double grip and equip swords make it a job that everyone should learn at some point. (7.5-10)
Spoiler:

Monk
The physical brute, doesn't wield a weapon but easily will be one of your best physical attackers. Has very good physical defense and the highest hp of all, definitely a job that is often used.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Build up! Skips your turn but doubles your next attack, doesn't seem to skip a whole turn though.
Level 2 Barefist- Gives you a monks attack power without a weapon with any job
Level 3 Mantra- Cleanses the user of poison and darkness as well as some healing
Level 4 Counter- Counters a physical attack with its own 100% of the time
Level 5 hp 10%- Raises hp by 10%
Level 6 hp 20%- Raises hp by 20%
Level 7 hp 30%- Raises hp by 30%
Analysis
Great throughout the game, the barefist is a great early ability and mastering it raises your max hp and attack power, so by the end of the game all four of your characters should master it. (8.0./10)

Spoiler:
Thief
Another solid job class, great speed a respectable attack and more great abilities. The thief is another necessity not just because of steal but it's abilities go beyond the battle field.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Sees passages- You can now find a SEEcret PASSage
Level 2 Flee- Automatically run away from the battle
Level 3 Dash- Sprint outside of battle instead of a casual stroll
Level 4 Steal- steal a treasure from monsters
Level 5 Caution- Prevents Back Attack
Level 6 Mug- Steals and Attacks
Level 7 Agility Up- Raises Speed to Thief level with all job classes
Analysis
Top 3 most used job class, useful for just using because of its speed, and has some of the most useful abilities especially the flexibility of steal for everyone. Caution also highly used and very very helpful (8.5/10)

Spoiler:

Black Mage
Black Mage does what you think it does, the specialize in casting the offensive black magic. A great class for any mage because it allows you to use black magic with any class.
Level 1 Black 1- Use fire, thunder, blizzard with any class
Level 2 Black 2- Use sleep, toad, and poison with any class
Level 3 Black 3- Use fira Thundara, and blizzara with any class
Level 4 Black 4- Use drain, break, and bio with any class
Level 5 Black 5- Use Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga with any class
Level 6 Black 6- Use Osmose Doom and Flare with any class
Level 7 Mp 30%- Raise mp by 30%
Analysis
Again another very important class in beating the game much easier, having the ability
to use black magic as a 2nd ability or have a second ability with black magic is very very good. Since there is no ultima flare will be your best spell and is extremely useful as always. (8.0-10)

Spoiler:

White Mage
Probably as always the most necessary job in order to beat the game. I mean can you imagine trying to beat a final fantasy game without using any kind of cure spell. And plus look how pretty and shiny it is.
About The Game Ff5whi10
Not only that holy is in this game so this mage becomes a house.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 White 1- Cure, Scan, and Poisona
Level 2 White 2- Silence, Protect, Mini
Level 3 White 3- Cura, Raise, and Confuse
Level 4 White 4- Blink, Shell and Esuna
Level 5 White 5- Curaga, reflect and berserk
Level 6 White 6- Arise, dispel, holy
Level 7 MP 10%- Raise mp by 10%
Analysis
Unless you really like items you will need this class to win beat the game. The entire game you will have some one being a white mage or white as their second ability and for this they may be the best class in the game in terms of usefulness. (9.0-10)
Spoiler:

Blue Mage
I used to laugh at the blue mage classes in final fantasys. I thought it was annoying to get the spells by having to
get attacked by a certain enemy and that the reward wasn't even worth it. Then I met hcbailly and I will always recommend him to play along side any game that he has done on youtube but none more than this game and this class is the main reason why.
Abilities Learned
If you want to see the full list of the blue magic spells and what they do go here http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Magic_(Final_Fantasy_V)
But here is what they learn from ability points
Level 1 Check- Sees the targets hp
Level 2 Learning- Allows you to learn the blue magic abilities with any class
Level 3 Blue- Any user can use any blue magic that anyone has learned ever no shared
Level 4 Scan- Shows hp abilities, and weaknesses
Analysis
The ultimate boss killer lv 3 flare costs little mp and will be doing 3000 damage constantly, lv 5 doom another great ability is useful for the best level grinding spot. And although you don't NEED it to beat the game if you do what hcbailly did it will be your favorite job class and you will wonder what you have been missing your whole life. (9.5-10)

Spoiler:
Red Mage
The red mage learns the basics in both black and white magic they also learn the mighty ability of magic.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Red 1- Lets any job cast Cure, Libra, Poisona, Fire, Blizzard and Thunder.
Level 2 Red 2- Lets any job cast Silence, Protect, Mini, Poison, Sleep and Toad.
Level 3 Red 3- Lets any job cast Cura, Raise, Confuse, Fira, Blizzara and Thundara.
Level 4 Xmagic- Casts two spells in the same round
Analysis
Unless for some reason you don't want to use black and white mages to their full potential the only reason you would want to use a red mage is for the mighty x magic. (6.0-10)
Spoiler:

Time Mage
This class is kick ass, it learns some of the most unique and greatest spells in ff5. As usual it will learn haste and slow, but it also learns comet and meteo for damage but their are two that stick out. They are reset and quick. Reset restarts the battle no matter how bad you messed up or if you missed the rare steal and want to try again, and it only costs 1 mp and it resets your mp back to however high it was at the start of the battle very useful and unique. The quick spell is deliciously good, it allows the user to automatically have the next two moves to do whatever they want, great for healing or buffing up for the two superbosses.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Lets any job cast Speed, Slow, and Regen.
Level 2 Lets any job cast Mute, Haste, and Float.
Level 3 Lets any job cast Gravity, Stop, and Teleport.
Level 4 Lets any job cast Comet, Slowga, and Return.
Level 5 Lets any job cast Graviga, Hastega, and Old.
Level 6 Lets any job cast Meteor, Quick, and Banish.
Level 7 Any Job with this ability will be able to equip Rods.
Analysis
This paired with your white mage is the way to go with your healer it makes the game fun and is easily the best strategy. Great for use great for the abilities it learns easily a main staple as a job class. (9.0/10)
Spoiler:

Summoner
If you have ever played a final fantasy past IV you should know what a summoner is, if you live under a rock summoners calls a monster do a powerful attack and later in the series to hang around for a while.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Lets any job cast Chocobo, Sylph, and Remora.
Level 2 Lets any job cast Shiva, Ramuh, and Ifrit.
Level 3 Lets any job cast Titan, Golem, and Catoblepas.
Level 4 Lets any job cast Carbuncle, Syldra, and Odin.
Level 5 Lets any job cast Phoenix, Leviathan, and Bahamut.
Level 6 Perform a random summon for 0 MP. Who knows who- or what- will come...
Analysis
The level 1 summons are quite useless but after that they are all very usefull at some point syldra was very good for its mp cost and odin as always can pack a one hit kill. You will find yourself using them but its not as abusive as summons can be in ff8 or ffx. (7.5-10)
Spoiler:

Berserker
Finally a job class that is kinda terrible. You are always berserked and must attack. I really don't see any real usage other than mastering it for the stat boost for your bare job class or to look at the funny costumes. Or just spam attack.
Spoiler:
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Berserk Equip any other job with this ability, and they will automatically begin a battle in Berserk mode. Not only will they always attack, but they get a 25 - 50% boost to their Attack.
Level 2 Eq Axes Any job with this ability will be able to equip Axes.
Analysis
Worse class by quite a bit, it isn't worth using in battle and doesn't have helpful abilities, but you do see that leopard skin. (2.0-10)

Mystic Knight
Another solid and semi unique job class. If you have played ff9 this job class uses a move very similar to vivi and steiners magic sword. The user will charge their sword with the spell and then their next attack will be elemental or have the black magic;s effect. Plus Bartz and galuf wear a turban.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Magic Shield
Level 2 Sword 1 Lets any job charge their sword with Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder.
Level 3 Sword 2 Lets any job charge their sword with Poison, Silence, and Sleep.
Level 4 Sword 3 Lets any job charge their sword with Fira, Blizzara, and Thundara.
Level 5 Sword 4 Lets any job charge their sword with Drain, Break, and Bio.
Level 6 Sword 5 Lets any job charge their sword with Firaga, Blizzaga, and Thundaga.
Level 7 Sword 6 Lets any job charge their sword with Holy, Flare, and Osmose.
Analysis
Great late game job class, you will never beat the super bosses without them, it pairs with xfight and 4 hits of 9999 will be your best friend.
Spoiler:
(7.5-10)

Beastmaster
This is the first job class that I wouldn't expect people who haven't played the game to not understand what it is so here is what it does.
Job Command - Catch
Innate Abilities - None
Equipment - Knives, Whip
The catch command lets the player capture an enemy during battle, provided the target has less than 1/8 of their total HP remaining. Korango's Gourd reduces this to 1/2 HP.Once the player has caught something, the monster can be released to have the captured creature attack Summon style.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Tame Inflicts Stop on a creature. Doesn't work against human/mechanic opponents.
Level 2 Control Lets the player take control of one monster. Very useful if the player want to learn Blue Magic. One cannot Control a monster under the effect of Berserk.
Level 3 Eq Whips Any job with this ability will be able to equip Whips.
Level 4 Catch Lets any job use the Catch/Release command.
Analysis
Is very surprisingly useful the control ability is necessary to learn most of the blue magic spells and is helpful for harder random battles, and the catch ability could be abused by catching dragons. All things considered if you are going for a speed run don't worry about this class but if you want a full enjoyable experience this thing will be your best friend. (7.0-10)
Spoiler:

Geomancer
Other unique job but if you know anything of mog's dances in ff6 it is basically the same thing the caster has a unique spell based on the earth around on them. Also helpful for walking in dungeons.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Earth Attack enemies by channeling the power of the surrounding area.
Level 2 Pitfall Detect holes in the floor.
Level 3 Antitrap Avoid damage on floors with harmful effects.
Analysis
At first glance this class seems pretty bad but its earth ability can be very very useful, and falling through the floor kinda sucks and using a geomancer can prevent that so don't be afraid to use it. (5.5-10)
Spoiler:

Ninja
This class rules, great power and speed combo and one of the best abilities in the game. Definitely a class that you will use.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Smoke- Flee from the battle
Level 2 Image- Create 2 images of yourself and the next to attacks that hit you will miss
Level 3 Pre emptive- Raises first strike chance
Level 4 Throw- Throw ninja stars or weapons for good damage
Level 5 2 weapons- equip 2 weapons and house people
Analysis
One of the most useful job classes in the game awesome for using and the 2 weapon ability and throw will be main staples for your warriors and are just freakin amazing. (8.5-10)
Spoiler:

Archer/Ranger
Another sneaky useful job class, it has a good attack and speed combo and very good accuracy, as well as the best warrior ability of x fight with 4 hits.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Animal- very random attacks and healing not very realiable
Level 2 Aim- Attacks with a much higher accuracy, archer always has it.
Level 3 Eq Bow- Any job class can use bows
Level 4 X fight- ALLOWS 4 ATTACKS
Analysis
A must for any warrior you need to master it to even think about fighting the super bosses. Also good for use because of the aim abilities low miss rate. Solid not super great but useful. (7.0-10)
Spoiler:

Bard
Bard has its uses but for the most part there are simply just stronger and easier for more damge.
Songs
Sinewy Etude - Continuously raises the party's strength.
Mana's Paean - Continuously raises the party's magic. Found in top floor of the Library of the Ancients.
Swift Song - Continuously raises the party's speed. Found in the King's Chamber of Castle Surgate.
Mighty March - The party regains health as long as the Bard sings. Found in Crescent (Minstrel's House).
Hero's Rime - Continuously raises the party's levels. Found in Crescent (Minstrel's House) after playing every piano.
Requiem - Damages the undead. Instantaneous. Found in Quelb.
Romeo's Ballad - Stops enemies for a few turns. Instantaneous. Found in Istory.
Alluring Air - Confuses all enemies. Instantaneous. Found in Lix.

Abilities Learned
Level 1 Hide Duck out of sight to avoid attacks.
Level 2 Eq Harp equip harps with any class
Level 3 Sing sing with any class
Analysis
Just not super useful the song requiem was very good in the dungeon filled zombies but other than that you will be hard pressed to find usefulness. (4.0-10)
Spoiler:

Dragoon
Unless you do massive level grinding and max out your stats this class is kind of pointless, jump does have its usage but unless your stats are very high you will find yourself using other better abilities.
Abilities Learned
Level 1 Jump Leap into air and jump down for damage double if equipped with spear
Level 2 Lance Lancet of future games not super powerful but drains hp and mp
Level 3 EqSpears Any class can equip spears
Analysis
Not super useful you don't really need to learn any of those abilities if you need jump you can just be a dragoon for that tough boss. There are just better classes with better abilities. (5.5-10)
Spoiler:

Dancer
Is surprisingly very good, 4 different dances and 1 of them houses people. And there is an item that increases its chances.
Dance List
Tempting Tango - Confuses every enemy.
Jitterbug Duet - Drains HP from the enemy.
Mystery Waltz - Drains MP from the enemy.
Sword Dance - Attack for four times the damage.
This makes dance a better job command than one would think. Rainbow Dress, Red Slippers, and Lamia's Tiara will all make the wearer do a Sword Dance when he/she would've done a Tempting Tango instead, doubling Sword Dance's chance of appearing to 50%, and making Dance a powerful command.
Abilities learned
Level 1 Flirt confuses the enemy
Level 2 Dance allows any class to dance
Level 3 eq ribbons any class can equip the status aliment protector ribbon
Analysis
Dancer is sneaky good too. I wish that in my playthrough that I had used it as effectivly as Tony did because a 50% of 9999 when other character are doing about 2000 is pretty damn good. (7.1-10)
Spoiler:

Samurai
Finally it is time for my favorite class, the samurai is amazing in battle it raises your defense and attack immensely and actually raises speed to. Its abilities can house bosses and random battles.
Abilities learned
Level 1 Sslap- A bugged attack that is supposed to paralyze the enemy but doesn't
Level 2 Gil Toss- Throws Gil and does damage based on your current gil count, MASSIVE DAMAGE
Level 3 Evade- raises your evade
Level 4 eq Katanas equip katanas with any class
Level 5 slash/fdraw- jumps across the screen and kills all enemies, can miss but not alot
Analysis
Houses people and looks cool in the process. Gil toss messes people up and doesn't suffer from split damage and rulesssss. (8.0-10)
Spoiler:

Chemist
The chemist job class is impossible to describe just saying that it is awesome and I can't imagine beating the game without it.
Abilities Learned
Level 1- Medicine- doubles potency of potions
Level 2- Mix- best ability in game mixes items for different effects here is a list
http://www.ffwa.org/ff5/mixchart.php
Level 3- Drink- drink drinks for battle effects ex doubling hp for a battle
Level 4- Recover- cast on whole party esuna with no mp
Level 5- Revive- revives whole party with no mp
Analysis
The mixes in this game are freaking awesome. Where have they gone, rikku doesn't compare to what you can do in this game thanks to the mixes. Recover and revive to are great for tough bosses. (9.5-10)
Spoiler:

Mime
Analysis
The mime class is unlike any other class it is so good its cheap the only learned ability is mime. Just like the Freelancer job class, the Mime has every innate ability from every job mastered, as well as the stat bonuses, but not the penalties (such as the boosted Magic Power of a mage with none of the reduced Strength), making it very versatile in the late game. Its ability, Mimic, causes the Mime to repeat the previous action, with no MP consumption; however:
Mimicking an item use causes another of that item to be used up
Mimicking Animals, Dance, and Terrain will still result in a random action
Mimicking Odin will still choose randomly between Gungnir and Zantetsuken
Mimicking giltoss still uses up money
The character will mimic commands such as Defend
The mimed action is dependent on the Mime's stats, not the character they're miming
The Mime also has three ability slots. While this may sound impressive, if the character has no ability equipped, it will only have the command Mimic. The player will have to equip the Fight and Item commands separately, although a better idea is to equip Dualcast and two magic commands instead. In fact, Mime is the best job for spellcasters end-game, since they can equip two sets of spells along with Dualcast instead of one, and for spellcasters the lack of weaponry choice (compared to Freelancers), Fight command, or Item command, certainly don't raise much concern. Best class (10-10)
Spoiler:

Story Major Spoilers
Spoiler:

Last edited by druf on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
druf
druf
Firefly

Back to top Go down

About The Game Empty Re: About The Game

Post  CamSalisbury Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 am

nice work here. Just started the game and I'm at the ship graveyard. Really confused me, though, at first, how you can just walk around underwater no problem.

Also mind flusher would probably have seemed real effed if you were a kid during the 16 bit era

About The Game Mindflusher

Last edited by CamSalisbury on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
CamSalisbury
CamSalisbury
Beastman

Back to top Go down

Post  aferrar2 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 am

Hey druf sweet post bro. I think the characters section and mystic knight section could have darker fonts, and you forgot to rate the mystic knight job class.

Here is my ratings:

Knight: Everyone needs it and the equip shields is a little bit useful for extra tanking.
(8.5/10)

Monk: Fun to use and unique in abilities, but doesn't have many practical uses on important fights, good earlier rather than later.
(7.0./10)

Thief: I like this one because you don't NEED it to win, but it makes your life so much easier, steal and all the abilities like caution, and the sEEECret passage make this a class where you can dump abilities on party members who have extra slots. (8.5/10)

Black Mage: Not as good as usual, but still useful I only like it as a secondary ability sometimes, overshadowed by blue magic in my opinion.(7.0/10.)

White Mage: Amazing class, it's so good that they made the white mage necessary, too often do you just not need to cure much and that white mage is just a stupoid player, ff13 the medic class was horrible, but this is prime w. mage.(9.5/10)

Blue Mage: This aint no obscurity, this is for real. Makes everything way more bad ass, just keep up with it, (much like running from battles for the chicken knife) and you will love yourself later(10/10)

Red Mage: Only use here is x magic, it's a cool ability, but not super necessary. The class itself is too spread, I like the idea of it, but never used it.(6.0-10)

Time Mage: Has soooo many uses, can be a damage dealer, can be a buffer, can reset the fight, or have you cast twice, or ever phoenix down twice. I used it for my mages and it really pays off. (10/10)

Summoner: I could do without this job class, no need to dump points here.(3.5/10)

Berserker: Used this like once, if you did a berserker run good for you, job class blows. (0/10)

Mystic Knight: Great when paired, but not stand alone it has great late game potential and is just what the doctor ordered. (9.0/10)

Beastmaster: Unless you go blue mage route, this isn't good. But it is good so use it!!(6.0/10)

Geomancer: I used this a surprising amount in my playthrough. Free damage in some dungeons, definitely not a late game staple, but makes clearing out areas super easy. (7.5/10)

Ninja:Love this one, amazing stuff and fun to play as, the two weapon is just obscene. (8.5/10)

Archer/Ranger: X fight is needed, but this feels like you are grinding when play as this class, although the bows are kind of bad ass, but you don't do nearly as much as you would like.(6.0/10)

Bard: I give it 3 for requiem that's about it haha. (3.0/10)

Dragoon: Six got this right, but 5 you can tell it's the right direction, fun but no real uses. (4.5/10)

Dancer: Loved this, you felt like you were cheating the game doing 9999 while dancing. But those items that increase the accuracy are needed to enjoy this class. Good thing you can get them easy :-).
(8.5/10)

Samurai: Wow gill toss is amazing, but fdraw completely changed the game for me great class amazing abilities op.
(9.0/10)

Chemist: Not as into this as some, but I can see how it is very cool, I found myself not knowing how the eff someone could know what to mix on your first run through, which you could pick up some sort of mixing books on the way. But no denying I used this all the time from a mixing guide.
(8.5/10)

Mime: Undeniably the best, but don't use it if you want a challenge, it makes for a fun twist on the game and overall you enjoy some fun. I'm giving it a zero because you shouldn't use it therefor it's not useful right ;-).
0/10)
aferrar2
aferrar2
Licence to Kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down