Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

About The Game I_vote_lcap33%About The Game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap17%About The Game I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap17%About The Game I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap0%About The Game I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap33%About The Game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap0%About The Game I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

About The Game

Go down

About The Game Empty About The Game

Post  druf Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm

The first ever game where moogles appear.

Characters: In the original NES version of the game, the player controlled four generic Light Warriors, four children without distinct identities, who literally fall into their adventure and upon finding the Wind Crystal were granted its power in order to save the world. Though their genders are never made note of, it is assumed that all the children are male. Over the course of their journey, the Light Warriors are joined by several support characters who join the party, but do not actually fight; instead, they offer help on the world map.

The DS remake, however, gives the four protagonists different personalities and names than the ones featured in the official manga. They are also given different back-stories, which are used in several places to accelerate the plot. The main character is Luneth, who, after being tasked with saving the other world's Crystals, heads forth with his best friend Arc in pursuit of his quest. Shortly after setting out, they meet the blacksmith's daughter, Refia, and the Knight of Sasune, Ingus. Supporting characters such as Cid and Sara still join the party, but now randomly help the party in battle, either by attacking monsters according to their specialization, or by healing the party.

Gameplay:
Physical-Oriented Jobs:
Onion Knight
Freelancer (DS version only)
Warrior
Monk
Thief
Ranger, also known as Hunter
Knight
Viking
Dragoon
Black Belt
Magic Knight (NES version only)
Dark Knight (DS version only)
Ninja

Magic-Oriented Jobs:
White Mage
Black Mage
Red Mage
Scholar
Geomancer
Evoker, also known as Conjurer
Bard
Magus, also known as Warlock
Devout, also known as Shaman
Summoner
Sage

Final Fantasy III is the first game in the series to feature special battle commands such as Steal or Jump other than Magic, and each of these is associated with a particular Job. It is also the first game in the series to feature summoned creatures.

Gameplay: Gameplay contains elements of the first two Final Fantasy games, along with some new features. The Experience point system featured in the original Final Fantasy makes a return following its absence from Final Fantasy II. There is a new class system featured in Final Fantasy III, however. Unlike the original Final Fantasy, where the player chose each character's class alignment at the start of the game, and Final Fantasy II, where there are no specific classes, Final Fantasy III introduces the "Job system" for which the series would become famous. Out of all of the four party members and all 23 Jobs in the game. Jobs themselves are simply interchangeable classes: all four characters, the Light Warriors, start out as either "Onion Knights" (in the Famicom version) or "Freelancers" (in the DS Remake), and are given the option to switch to a variety of other classes as more crystals are found and sidequests completed.

Story:
Spoiler:
druf
druf
Firefly

Back to top Go down