Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

About The Game I_vote_lcap33%About The Game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap17%About The Game I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap17%About The Game I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap0%About The Game I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap33%About The Game I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
About The Game I_vote_lcap0%About The Game I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

About The Game

Go down

About The Game Empty About The Game

Post  druf Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Final Fantasy 4 is the first ever final fantasy with an ATB (active time bar) this idea continues until ffx.

Characters:
Cecil: Main Character he begins as a dark knight, then becomes a paladin. You actually get to use him the whole time.

Kain: Cecil's best friend and a dragoon. For the most part of the game he is controlled by the bad guys, so when he is with your team he has to earn your trust.

Rosa: Cecil and Kain like Rosa, but she only likes Cecil.
She gets kidnapped and is missed for a little but

Rydia: Rydia is a girl who's Mother gets killed accidentally by Cecil and Kain in the Mist Cave. She causes an earthquake but ends up joining with Cecil. She has very low HP and deefnse, but later gets good black magic and summons.
SHe goes missing but you find her.

Tellah: is an old man who is worried about the safety of his daughter Anna. He meets Cecil in the Waterway and goes to Damcyan to find his daughter who supposedly ran away with a bard.
He kills himself by casting meteo to avenge his daughter.

Prince Edward: Edward is Anna's boyfriend and is very cowardly. He is also the Prince of Damcyan, and loves playing the harp. He's the weakest character in the game, and pretty useless.
He ends up wanting to stay in bed all day.

Cid: Cid is a caring, loudmouth Engineer who is very helpful and skilled at Airships. He works for the King by making airships, but later turns against him.
He suicide bombs himself to keep the red wings from catching you. But he lives although never playable again.

Palom and Porom: Palom an apprentice Black Mage from Mysidia, he and his sister help Cecil on Mt. Ordeals. His very rude and bratty, although they both boast incredible white and black magic. He can also use the Twin ability with his sister.

Porom is Palom's sister, and his much more respectful. She oftens has to silence Palom for his wrong saying.
They both sacrifice each other by turning each other to stone to save your party. They turn to stone but eventually live, and found at the end.

Yang- A Karate Master from Fabul. He joins the party to defeat the Red Wings who rise up against the Kingdom of Fabul. His wife is always worried about his safety.
He dies in that video I showed you. But he ends up some how living.

Edge- The Prince of Eblan and a skilled ninja. He is against Rubicant for his evil deeds and joins the party to stop him.
He stays until the last boss.

FuSoYa- There isn't much to say about FuSoYa since he is a bit of an enigma, and everything revealed about him his a big spoiler. He lives on a moon and is part of an ancient race called the Lunarians who live on the moon. He has every magic spell and lots of MP. If you think he could not get cheaper, he has auto regen to.
He doesn't last long because you get him in the last area. And goes back to sleep there.

Gameplay: As previously mentioned the atb is in this game. You actually get to have 5 people in your party at a time. Unlike the original Final Fantasy, almost no time is needed to gain enough levels/experience to advance to the next area of the game. It is more evenly paced out so that the player can simply go to the next area as long as the party does not escape from the majority of random encounters.

Story:
Spoiler:
druf
druf
Firefly

Back to top Go down