Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

Moving the forum I_vote_lcap33%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Moving the forum I_vote_lcap17%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Moving the forum I_vote_lcap17%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Moving the forum I_vote_lcap0%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Moving the forum I_vote_lcap33%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Moving the forum I_vote_lcap0%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Moving the forum

4 posters

Go down

Forum move

Moving the forum I_vote_lcap33%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Moving the forum I_vote_lcap0%Moving the forum I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Moving the forum Empty Moving the forum

Post  Mr iOXZ Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm

How would you feel about moving the forum and using a new host with epic features and a much more flexible structure. Yes, I know last time the forum died because of inactivity because of a move. All of the posts and users would not continue so users would have to reregister and nobody would have posts. This will NOT happen unless you guys agree that you would reregister and continue posting. This isn't likely to happen though. Just curious. Laughing

Edit: I'm all for it but I am afraid what happened last time will happen so it's up to you guys.the users

Last edited by Mr iOXZ on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Dance Machine

https://gamershubforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moving the forum Empty Re: Moving the forum

Post  aferrar2 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 am

Taint likely riley to be H I think you should just learn up hardcore before any jump happens have people slowly check out the site and then move if possible this should be a slow process though and we should get this thang going here and meow.
aferrar2
aferrar2
Licence to Kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr iOXZ Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm

We CAN DEFINITELY transfer users and posts but this will happen manually and users passwords would be reset (a simple number code, we've got you covered). I will recreate posts as well. Not only that we could send a global pm and email with the new passwords and we could have a redirection link to the new forum. Just throwing that out to y'all.
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Dance Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  THEmagnani Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:05 pm

I agree with Tony. The last one was in a good rhythm and then the move came and kind of cut things short. Just let it flow for a bit and if it stays kickin' then a move could be possible.
THEmagnani
THEmagnani
True Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr iOXZ Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm

THEmagnani wrote:I agree with Tony. The last one was in a good rhythm and then the move came and kind of cut things short. Just let it flow for a bit and if it stays kickin' then a move could be possible.

I definitely learned from that but this time we can transfer posts and users. The only difference would be reset passwords.
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Dance Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  THEmagnani Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

So you're saying the layouts and set-up wouldn't change with a switch over?
THEmagnani
THEmagnani
True Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr iOXZ Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm

THEmagnani wrote:So you're saying the layouts and set-up wouldn't change with a switch over?

There would be a new layout but it would be similar. The cool thing is that you could choose from a selection of layouts. Users who prefer black bg could have there way. We would provide as many styles as we could.

List of full features https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Dance Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  druf Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm

This happened last time you started a forum, it was in the building process and you saw forumotion which you decided was "more better" and you transferred us over, which inevitably killed it. So you made this forum on the same forumotion, and then again decide that a different one is "more better", at some point you will find another site that is better and want to do the same thing over and over. Personally I don't see what is so bad here, when it really gets up and running we will have at best 50 people who will regularly post, and right now there are only 16 users and 200 total post. If some how a bunch of people get onto this forum and for some reason it isnt accommodating them, then yeah sure change it over. And maybe it is just me but I think of this place as a place where I can talk to my friends, Tony's friends, and in some rare occasions riley's friends. Right now this forum is able to do that, and if it isn't broken why try to fix it.
druf
druf
Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr iOXZ Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm

druf wrote:This happened last time you started a forum, it was in the building process and you saw forumotion which you decided was "more better" and you transferred us over, which inevitably killed it. So you made this forum on the same forumotion, and then again decide that a different one is "more better", at some point you will find another site that is better and want to do the same thing over and over. Personally I don't see what is so bad here, when it really gets up and running we will have at best 50 people who will regularly post, and right now there are only 16 users and 200 total post. If some how a bunch of people get onto this forum and for some reason it isnt accommodating them, then yeah sure change it over. And maybe it is just me but I think of this place as a place where I can talk to my friends, Tony's friends, and in some rare occasions riley's friends. Right now this forum is able to do that, and if it isn't broken why try to fix it.

Nothing will change though and this one you really can do anything so there will not be a move.
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Dance Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down