Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_lcap33%Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_lcap17%Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_lcap17%Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_lcap0%Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_lcap33%Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_lcap0%Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear?

3 posters

Go down

Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? Empty Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear?

Post  reuniteonice Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm

So i've inadvertently been harrassing Riley without cause because I didn't notice when threads had more than one page. Could we make the page number icons bigger or in some way make it more clear when a thread continues? Or am I just bein' a jerk?
reuniteonice
reuniteonice
True Member

Back to top Go down

Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? Empty Re: Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear?

Post  druf Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Unfortunately I think that that is just the way it is, on trivia and riddle threads they tend to get lengthy. So for everyone not just Jay because I did the same thing just make sure you are where you think you are
druf
druf
Firefly

Back to top Go down

Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear? Empty Re: Multiple Pages - Could We Make 'em More Clear?

Post  aferrar2 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:41 am

IF you click the newest post on the right side of the page then it will bring you right to the last post. If you click the thread name it does the beginning. It's a horrible thing but ALL forums do it.
Basically under the last post next to the thread you click that little box with a triangle that will bring you to the newest post :-)
aferrar2
aferrar2
Licence to Kill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum