Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_lcap33%Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_lcap17%Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_lcap17%Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_lcap0%Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_lcap33%Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_lcap0%Weekly movie watchings?! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Weekly movie watchings?!

2 posters

Go down

Weekly movie watchings?! Empty Weekly movie watchings?!

Post  aferrar2 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:15 am

Hey guys had an idea the other day to post a movie once a week ( sunday night) and have a week to watch it and then discuss as a forum, it can be one everyones seen or not seen, the catch is if you have seen it watch it again no matter what. I think it could be fun, maybe even an episode of a tv show. I want to start it off with one and we'll see how it goes. The first movie is The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus it's on megavideo click the red play a pop up will come close out and hit the green play button :-) after about 76 some odd mins the movie will stop but you just have to wait its a sweet deal though here is the link enjoy and someone can post sunday to start officially

http://www.videolinks4u.net/video/videos/190496
aferrar2
aferrar2
Licence to Kill

Back to top Go down

Weekly movie watchings?! Empty firefly dog

Post  jtfunker Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

hello peeps,
sounds good tony. i recommend we watch some firefly. i watched the first and only season a week ago and im obsessed. the best thing is that at the end of watching the season, serenity, the feature film is fucking cool too. One of the best sci fi shows evvvaaaa. i recommend it to every nerd i know.

jackadookie

jtfunker
N00BZ

Back to top Go down

Weekly movie watchings?! Empty Re: Weekly movie watchings?!

Post  aferrar2 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:05 am

sexy jack glad to see you here go to the new member thing and introduce to site. I would love to start this and get the ball rolling, I'm going to watch this movie tonight and post my response, sunday sounds like firefly so lets get goin boys
and girls lol No
aferrar2
aferrar2
Licence to Kill

Back to top Go down

Weekly movie watchings?! Empty Re: Weekly movie watchings?!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down