Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamer's Hub
Make an account to meet some cool people and talk with them.

Tony is a dingus.
Gamer's Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Who is the best video game character from the list.

What is Minecraft? I_vote_lcap33%What is Minecraft? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
What is Minecraft? I_vote_lcap17%What is Minecraft? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
What is Minecraft? I_vote_lcap17%What is Minecraft? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
What is Minecraft? I_vote_lcap0%What is Minecraft? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is Minecraft? I_vote_lcap33%What is Minecraft? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
What is Minecraft? I_vote_lcap0%What is Minecraft? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Minecraft?

Go down

What is Minecraft? Empty What is Minecraft?

Post  Mr iOXZ Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 am

Minecraft is a building game where you can place different kinds of blocks to build whatever you please. However, the blocks have to be mined or destroyed or whatever. For example if you want to make something out of dirt you need to break a dirt block and pick it up (by running into the mini block that comes out) However, if you want to mine stone you will have to use a wooden pickaxe or better to pick up the mini block. Minecraft has tons of crafting patterns. To craft you must place certain materials in a certain pattern in the crafting grid. For example, to make a diamond pickaxe you would need 2 sticks and 3 diamonds. You would place them in the crafting grid like this.

What is Minecraft? 278

To craft a wood plank you would need a log (via breaking a log from a tree). One log in the crafting grid will give 4 wooden planks. Two wooden planks 1 on top of the other would make 4 sticks. Ect. Some minerals are very rare, such as diamond and gold. Here is a diamond ore

What is Minecraft? Diamond_Ore

This game is currently only $20 and it is definitely worth it. You can buy it at minecraft.net

This game also has multiplayer so you can play with your friends. It is a very addicting game, however it is confusing at first so I recommend an lp. At the beginning it is hard to find coal so you can find torches so you can be able to see better underground and at night. At night monsters will come which is why it is good to have a house with a nice wooden door.
Anyways, if you buy it feel free to contact me so we can play on my server.

To see full info about updates, block types and crafting recipes check this site.

The amount of mods are endless so the game cant get old.

https://www.youtube.com/v/FaMTedT6P0I

Here is a fanmade trailer.

The world of minecraft is 7 times the size of earth and it would take about 820 hours to get to the edge of the map without using a mod or hack.
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Dance Machine

https://gamershubforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum